Friday, February 7, 2014

Practice Story Reflection

In the past few days of the Gifted & Talented Program, we have been practicing for a Hiki No project. We had a group of four people and I was the main subject, when we figured out what I was going to be interviewed about which was I like Exercising. We had a transcript paper that would guide the narrator. It was time to make A-roll, and B-roll. So for the A-roll we had me the interviewee, and the interviewer asked me questions what I like about exercising,  the questions were just like any other interview. Once me and my team were finished we started the B-Roll where we had to take footage of me exercising. So that you could see me exercising while I would be interviewed this would help grab our audiences attention.

Once we were finished with all the video work we imported everything to the computer. After that was finished we had too add some voice overs. So we had one member from our group go up to the computer and voice record her. Every class used Cut Pro to edit the video; use the blade tool to cut out footage that wasn't needed, add b-roll, and turn the video good to great. We didn't have much time we were we're goanna get disqualified.
 
We did not finish exactly but we did learn what we should and shouldn't do for the hiki no project. This was very helpful I got to know the camera, Final Cut Pro,  and the Lava Microphone. If we never did a practice story I think Id be really lost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment