Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Expirement

The experiment was definitely something the teacher has never asked me to do. Me and my class were to go on Photoshop. Their was absolutely no rules we could literally try anything we wanted to. At first, I didn't understand why we were doing this but then I got it. We did it because we could learn by trying out all the tools, the different effects, brushes, and everything else that photoshop provides. When we learn by trying it ourselves we get it better and learn from the mistakes that we made so that when we do have  a project were we have to go on photoshop we know what not to do.

What was good about it was that I got to try out some new things that I didn't use last year and got to see what they could be used to do. It seemed like something super easy to accomplish but it was actually pretty hard because their were no directions and I wasn't used to that I had try out everything and just hope whatever I ended up with it wouldn't be such a disaster. Overall, it was a pretty fun experiment that was helpful and the more we start using photoshop ill get it.

1 comment: