Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Humorous Monologue



For me this project has been a little of a struggle because I'm a reserved person who takes a little more time to become myself. I've loosened up and this definitely is a help to find something that doesn't make only me laugh but people who will understand my kind of humor. Monologues are popular in 7th and 8th grade at my school so its always good to practice and practice. If your looking at a career that includes speaking in front of an audience this will benefit you. even if thats not quite the career you were looking for this does help with social skills and vocabulary.

If you want a smooth, slick start and end for your video clips always add pad at the beginning and end. Pad is when you start your video recorder for at least 3 to 5 seconds and before ending your video wait 3 to 5 seconds then stop it. This helps when editing so you don't end up cutting off any voice or action in a clip. Another thing that is good about pad is everything goes smoothly when your audience is watching.

For most of my projects in G.T. I have a lot of things I need to improve on. Once in a blue moon I wont struggle on a big project like this. This time I was struggling with getting B-Roll done because I did not know what to film in the limited time I had which was my fault. My only strength in this project was witting up my monologue

No comments:

Post a Comment