Thursday, March 13, 2014

Practice Profile Story



  The purpose of our practice story was to understand what we were doing for the Hiki No project. This gave us a chance to get to know the Cameras, Lava Mike, to use final cut pro for editing our videos, and to critique the videos so we know what we should and shouldn't do for the " Elders Words of Wisdom" interview. The camera that we were using were very High Tech and had lots of buttons that I had never used on a camera before and now me and my group would know what to do and weren't lost. Lava Mike weren't used in any projects of my first year in the G.T. Program so it made it really exciting to be using something new.

  The reason we all chose me was because they knew that I had a hobby of exercising so they decided to do that. Me and them thought this would be a good topic for a practice story. It would help us later on the bigger project. They also knew that I liked talking and I would love to get interviewed just in case I might get interviewed in the future. Then we thought exercising is something great to talk about because it so good for you and it makes you stronger mentally, physically, and you have a chance of living a long life.



 

1 comment: