Monday, March 31, 2014

Three Shot Sequences



When creating a great video story you want to have shots in sequence so that the your audience wont lose interest. Especially if you're just showing images that don't go with the story or fit in right the audience want to feel like there apart of the video. If you were making a video on what i do on the weekends it would take way too long to show a video of your whole weekend so that why we put everything in sequences so you understand whats going on and it doesn't take up too much time.

 Here, in this video it show a three shot sequence so it starts off at a wide shot, a medium shot, and then a close up shot of me picking up my binder. This is better than just one shot of me grabbing my binder because its like you get to see me in different spots around me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment