Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Personal Manifesto

Good Morning ! My name is Nahele if you are new to my blog. Im a returning student in the G.T. program. This is my last year in this class and in Kapaa Middle School. Im 13 turning 14 and I love jogging after school to get rid of any stress over school or my day. Then im in a more productive, positive mood. Something I also like doing is going adventuring with my friends to different spots on this beautiful island of Kauai. Traveling would be a favorite of mine, I love everything about it. From getting on the plane, stepping foot on a new country or state, to experiencing different cultures, environments, trying different foods, and meeting new people. I will be looking forward to maybe going to New Zealand this winter break! My all time favorite food are bagels, doesn't matter which kind just if its a bagel and it has cream cheese. On the side of a nice tasting bagel theirs nothing better than some fresh Kombucha which is a fermented fungus that you can turn into a delicious, strong, flavorable drink.  Lastly, I enjoy writing in a personal journal to sort out thoughts, write poems, and look back at special events in my life that I had wrote about.

Some of my personal declarations I like to remember on a daily bases are "live like today is your last", "you only live once, but if you do it right once is enough", " you can only live a positive life by leaving out the negative" this is true because if you wake up with a positive attitude and view on the day your most likely to have a good day not caring all about the negative, etc.

This applies to my readers because in my manifesto my main point is this is our life and we can choose to do what we want with it, making it bad or good, not counting the days down but making the days count.

The first image is incense burning and I chose this because I go with the flow just how the smoke of incense does, Im very curious, and up for adventure. My second is how my mind is very hectic.






No comments:

Post a Comment