Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Motivational Poster

Our first g.t. project was the Motivational Poster but for this project we have to follow some layer requirements. First we need to have a total of 4 images, 3 being pictures that symbolize you, and the last being a portrait image of your face. Lastly, their is design expectations like all text should be kerned to fit across the entire page having no holes or blank spaces. Then, we need to head over to a triadic color scheme website and we find one dominant color and two harmonious accent colors. You can also use blending options like drop shadow, stroke, outer glow, and bevel & emboss. For adjustment layers we are expected to adjust levels, curves, exposure, and color balance.

One of the biggest struggles I had was trying to expand my images because the quality wasn't how I expected it to turn out. During importing images into the background behind my personal quotes I didn't transfer my pictures right so each time I tried to make them fit it would end up looking skewed even when I did hold on to shift.





No comments:

Post a Comment